- Allergy as a skin barrier disease
- Role of early allergy in childhood asthma development
- Anaphylaxis in children and infants
- Inflammation as a systemic problem
- Early allergy vs lung function development
- Anti-inflammatory treatment of airways: current and future
- Role of LABA and Leukotriene-receptor antagonist in
- childhood asthma
- Asthma diagnosis: still a challenge?
- Clinical phenotypes in childhood asthma
- Nose and lung interactions: importance of nose when
- treating asthma
- Imaging the airway
- Insights in oral tolerance
- Food allergy: towards clinical practice guidelines
- Cow’s milk allergy prevention and treatment
- Atopic eczema in children: novel approaches
- Immunotherapy in children: should we use SCIT or SLIT?
- High vs low doses?
- Novel forms of immunotherapy
- Drug allergy in children
- How can we choose the most appropriate milk substitute in cows milk allergic children?
- How to give immunotherapy
- How to perform oral food challenge
- Obtaining good lung function in young children
- Training patients and their families to use the self-injectable adrenaline
- Using an inhaler correctly
- How to manage problematic asthma in children
Antonella Muraro M.D., Ph.D.
Food Allergy Centre, Veneto Region,
Department of Pediatrics, Padua General University Hospital
Via Giustiniani 3 - 35128 - Padova Italy
Via Makallè, 75 - 35138 Padova - ITALY
Ph. +39 049 8729511 +39 049 8729511